TAG RMA Support
TAG's Technical Support Call Center is manned by certified TAG Engineers. To contact our technical support team call 877.TAG.TECH (824-8324), or send an email to email@example.com.
To Return a Product:
- Please complete all fields of the RMA Request Form.
- The TAG Help Desk will assign an RMA number and will e-mail/fax an RMA number to the customer’s attention.
- The TAG Help Desk will provide advance shipment of replacement parts within 24 hours (excluding weekends and holidays) of a warranty claim receipt.
- To return a product, the customer will be provided with a pre-paid shipping label with the RMA number clearly printed on the label.
- When returning products, please use the packaging that the replacement product was shipped in.
- Please back-up your system prior to shipping. The TAG Help Desk is not responsible for software loss.
- When returning a system to the TAG Help Desk for repair or upgrades, please do not include rails, software, power cords, or any other accessories unless specifically requested to do so.
- When returning an item please note that a RMA number is required for each item.
Out of Warranty Service
Any service request conducted on an Out Of Warranty (OOW) machine is subjected to TAG’s Initial Failure Analysis (IFA). The complexity of the IFA can vary depending on the accuracy of the information provided by the OOW service requestor. TAG charges a flat-rate diagnostics fee, which may be partly or fully waived depending on the complexity of TAG’s IFA and the actual repair carried out on the OOW equipment.